All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.25
- AU $45.85Trending at AU $53.94
About this product
- DescriptionFresh off his adventure where he saved Forest Noel from the evil G.R. Inchworm, Maury Chris Moose is back and facing ather struggle. When a new social media site invades the forest, Maury, Mikey & the rest of the gang learn an important lesson on how to use social media and cell phones. Find out what causes two best buddies to get into a fight and follow Maury as a flip-flop-wearing bug teaches him what is takes to be a pal. The second book in the Maury C. Moose series continues its fun use of parody, puns, and rhymes to teach kids the value of appropriate use of techlogy. Join Maury and friends and find out what can happen when we jump to conclusions and do t pay attention to those around us. This chapter book features the perfect mix of humor for adults and childhood whimsy to create a story that kids and parents will love reading together.
- Author BiographyAdam Baker likes pretzel bread, sleepwalking & lists that include three examples. He first wrote a published story at age 3. The story was titled Batman & Ghostbusters and by published we mean that his mom stapled a few pages together and called it a book. This helped create a love for writing that led him to create the Maury C. Moose Series.
- Author(s)Adam M Baker
- PublisherStapled by Mom Publishing
- Date of Publication07/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStapled by Mom Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.