All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA son struggles to come to terms with the horrific story of his parents and their experiences during the Holocaust and in postwar America, in an omnibus edition of Spiegelman's two-part, Pulitzer Prize-winning best-seller. 25,000 first printing.
- Author BiographyArt Spiegelman is a contributing editor and artist for The New Yorker, and a co-founder / editor of Raw, the acclaimed magazine of avant-garde comics and graphics. His drawings and prints have been exhibited in museums and galleries here and abroad. Honors he has received for Maus include the Pulitzer Prize, a Guggenheim fellowship, and nominations for the National Book Critics Circle Award. He lives in New York City with his wife, Francoise Mouly, and their two children, Nadja and Dashiell.
- Author(s)Art Spiegelman
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/1996
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPantheon Books Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight839 g
- Width171 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine32 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.