All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionKitchen gadgets have captured the interest of collectors everywhere. Here is a great new book that shows, identifies, and explains the uses of hundreds of vintage kitchen tools, including pie crimpers (remember those?), graters, sifters, scrapers, strainers, wisks, and so much more. Over 380 all-new, full color photographs feature kitchen collectibles from the 1920s-1950s. Each is described in a user-friendly format that includes manufacturer's information, dating, values, accurate measurements and more, along with vintage advertisements and catalogue pages. Topics include everything imaginable from beaters to whips, and every kitchen treasure in between. This is the perfect book for flea marketers, yard salers, and dealers who need to identify a vintage kitchen tool and recognize its value. When you want to kw, What is it and what is it worth? this book is indispensable!
- Author BiographyBarbara Mauzy lives with her family in Ephrata, Pennsylvania, and has been selling kitchen collectibles and Depression glass for almost ten years at Renninger's Antiques, Adamstown, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Barbara Mauzy,Jim Mauzy
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2004
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note383 color photos
- Weight850 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.