Maverick Real Estate Financing: The Art of Raising Capital and Owning Properties Like Ross, Sanders and Carey by Steve Bergsman (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.16Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.34+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for MAVERICK REAL ESTATE FINANCING Once you start reading, you wona t be able to put the book down. You will feel you are part of the deals that industry leaders have put together. This is a real book about real people and how they address risk and reward. ----Bruce S. Schonbraun, Managing Partner The Schonbraun McCann Group LLP Bergsman applies a journalista s logic to the complex world of commercial real estate, making it easier for outsiders to understand. He writes with the authority of a true insider. ----Brann Boswell, Managing Editor Shopping Centers Today Congratulations. Finally, someone has written a book that reflects real estate finance in the twenty--first century. With the growing proliferation of real estate education in university business schools today, this book should be required reading! ----James D. Kuhn, President Newmark Knight Frank In Maverick Real Estate Financing, Steve Bergsman----author of the widely acclaimed Maverick Real Estate Investing----describes the various financing methods you can use to achieve real estate investment success. Maverick Real Estate Financing also introduces you to an invative group of real estate professionals who have used these methods to build substantial fortunes. By listening to some of the worlda s most successful real estate Mavericks----includingWilliam Sanders, W. P. Carey, and Stephen Ross----youa ll discover what sets them apart from the rest of the pack and learn how to apply their proven principles to your own real estate deals. Each chapter examines a different real estate financing technique and the Maverick who best exemplifies it. Some of the strategies and products discussed include: aeo Equity financing aeo Public and private REITs aeo Agency loans aeo UPREITs aeo Commingled capital aeo Retail site arbitrage aeo Conduit loans aeo Sale--leasebacks aeo Distressed mortgages aeo Low--income housing tax credits (LIHTCs)
- Author BiographySTEVE BERGSMAN is a nationally recognized financial and real estate writer. For more than twenty-five years, he has con-tributed to a range of magazines, newsletters, and wire services, including the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, Financial World, U.S. Banker, Investment Dealers' Digest, and Reuters News Service. For the past twenty years, he has been a regular contributor to The Ground Floor real estate column in Barron's and has written for all the leading real estate industry publications, including National Real Estate Investor, Retail Traffic, Mortgage Banking, and Urban Land. Bergsman is the author of Maverick Real Estate Investing, also published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Steve Bergsman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/05/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width160 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.