All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.79Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.01
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $41.07
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $27.35
- AU $8.95Trending at AU $11.78
About this product
- DescriptionYoung readers can see the sights of various cities with Max, a loveable puppy, in this series of children's books that emphasize learning with simple shapes and vibrant colors. Readers will follow Max on his busy day of sightseeing with stops at historic landmarks and lesser-kwn locations found in each city. A young dog leads children on a tour through the City by the Bay From the Golden Gate Bridge to trolley cars, Max explores all there is to the city of San Francisco in this book that was created in partnership with the Children's Creativity Museum. A beautiful spread of the museum, along with the objects and sights to kw in San Francisco, are included.
- Author BiographyReji Laberje is the author of Cooper Ridge , The Wonder Kid and The Tale Travelers. She lives in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Liza Fenech is an illustrator and a graphic and product designer. She is the illustrator of numerous books, including The Pinecone Legend, Which Is Mine?, and Which Is My Dinner? She lives in Morristown, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Reji Laberje
- PublisherTriumph Books (IL)
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMax Explores
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTriumph Books (IL)
- Weight204 g
- Width178 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Liza Fenech
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.