All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a thorough review and explanation of the theory of stochastic max-plus linear systems, which has seen rapid advances in the last decade. The coverage includes modeling issues and stability theory for stochastic max-plus systems, perturbation analysis of max-plus systems, developing a calculus for differentiation of max-plus systems. This leads to numerical evaluations of performance indices of max-plus linear stochastic systems, such as the Lyapuv exponent or waiting times.
- Author(s)Bernd Heidergott
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectComputing: General
- Series TitleThe International Series on Discrete Event Dynamic Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight516 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.