Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is a collection of ten articles by Christopher Adair-Toteff that examine the fundamental aspects of Max Weber's sociology of religion. They were published between 2002 and 2015 in various rewned journals and deal with various topics such as charisma, asceticism, mysticism, theodicy, prophets, and -Kulturprotestantismus.- In his work, the author reflects the attempt to understand, clarify, and interpret key concepts and themes in Weber's sociology of religion.
- Author(s)Christopher Adair-Toteff
- PublisherMohr Siebeck
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMohr Siebeck
- Weight966 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.