All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.53
- AU $11.09Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.27
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.01
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.68
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $12.40
About this product
- DescriptionBeing the new kids in town can be pretty scary, especially for little newcomers, Max and Leo. They have somehow found themselves in a whole new world that's completely unfamiliar. Wouldn't you be a little scared? Luckily for them, their exceptional kwledge of stars and space has landed them a job at the planetarium. That's quite a coincidence, don't you think? But, will they like their new home in the planetarium? Will they make new friends? In case you hadn't ticed, they don't look like the other kids. One thing is for certain, many new adventures await Max and Leo! Max and Leo is a 390-word picture book about two friends who must adapt to their new surroundings. They are t unlike other children. They feel scared and anxious about the same kinds of things. Max and Leo is a delightful, colorful and friendly story that children of all ages will enjoy and relate to on many levels. Max and Leo will quickly become their friends too.
- Author BiographyA native of California, Marcia is currently an Admissions Operations Specialist at the University of La Verne, in the office of Graduate Admission. Marcia grew up in Boyle Heights - a colorful, integrated community of East Los Angeles. As a child in school, she remembers the many wonderful teachers who helped to develop, in her, the love for picture books. Some of her favorites were Dr. Seuss, Beatrix Potter, and Mother Goose Rhymes. She loved the imaginative, colorful, quirky characters and the catchy, rhyming verses. Years later, she enjoyed reading her childhood favorites to her own children. In the meantime, at the age of 4, her son was becoming quite the artist...creating and drawing colorful characters of his own. Over the years she watched his gift grow and she dreamed that she would, one day, author a picture book that her son would illustrate. Twenty-three years later, that dream was realized in Max and Leo, a sweet little book with delightful characters Max and Leo, who were created by her son, illustrator Matthew Del Castillo. These two little friends learn about the children who live in this new world of theirs, and they are sure to delight children of all ages, everywhere.
- Author(s)Marcia L Collum
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Matthew a Del Castillo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.