Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the 2000 Smarties Prize Gold Medal. It's t easy being the son of legendary superheroes Captain Lightning and Madam Thunderbolt. Max has a cape and a mask, but he doesn't fly. His parents can't understand it. It seems that Max is just an ordinary boy, until finally, to save a falling baby bird, Max discovers he can fly! He'll be a small hero, doing small deeds. The world needs more of those, says his mum. A funny and touching tale about little Max, the reluctant superhero. Bob Graham has three times won the Australian Children's Book of the Year Award, in addition to the Smarties Book Prize Gold and Silver Awards and the Kate Greenaway Medal.
- Author BiographyBob Graham is Australia's leading picture-book-maker. He has written and illustrated many children's picture books for Walker, and has won numerous awards, most recently for Jethro Byrde, Fairy Child (Winner of the Kate Greenaway Medal).
- Author(s)Bob Graham
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Weight230 g
- Width250 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.11
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.74
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.40
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.65
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.