Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionLeft in the community garden, Max is befriended by Junk Yard Dog. Because Max has never been told that bunnies and dogs do t make good friends they become best friends in this tale of friendship trumping all barriers. Ages 3-8 years. In today's society where bullying is so widespread, the message of Max is simple...follow your heart.
- Author BiographyAuthor Michele Klecker-Sailor is an early childhood education teacher. She resides in River Falls, WI. with her husband, Patrick and dog Max.This is her second children's book. Her first was written in 2010 and is called The Patient Leaf.
- Author(s)Mrs Michele Theresa Sailor
- Date of Publication03/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mrs Lori Dematteis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.