All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a thorough review and explanation of the theory of stochastic max-plus linear systems, which has seen rapid advances in the last decade. The coverage includes modeling issues and stability theory for stochastic max-plus systems, perturbation analysis of max-plus systems, developing a calculus for differentiation of max-plus systems. This leads to numerical evaluations of performance indices of max-plus linear stochastic systems, such as the Lyapuv exponent or waiting times.
- Author(s)Bernd Heidergott
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2006
- SubjectComputing: General
- Series TitleThe International Series on Discrete Event Dynamic Systems
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 15
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight650 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.