All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaximin features over 100 works by some 80 artists, a selection that represents major abstract trends - especially Geometric Abstraction - as well as the minimalist and Zero movements from the early 20th century until today. It includes a comprehensive essay by Dr. Renate Wiehager, Director of the Corporate Art Department of Daimler AG. Artists include: Adolf Holzel, Henryk Sta_ewski, Georges Vantongerloo, Jean Arp, Oskar Schlemmer, Josef Albers, Friedrich Vordemberge-Gildewart, Max Bill, Norbert Kricke, Jesus Rafael Soto, Sol LeWitt, Kenneth Noland, Jo Baer, Charlotte Posenenske, Robyn Denny, Robert Ryman, Heinz Mack, Tadaaki Kuwayama, Jef Verheyen, Jeremy Moon, Robert Barry, Michael Heizer, John M Armleder, John Nixon, Ian Davenport, and Vincent Szarek.
- Author(s)Renate Wiehager
- PublisherEditorial de Arte y Ciencia, S.A.
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationMadrid
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintEditorial de Arte y Ciencia, S.A.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, maps, figures
- Weight880 g
- Width290 mm
- Height340 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.