All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThree bodies is a term for describing the three most important parts of your being-your mind body, your physical body, and your spirit body. In the holistic health field, the mind/body/spirit concept is popular, and the only way you can truly maximize you potential is by working on all three bodies collectively. By doing so, you can truly experience the wholeness of a holistic practice. Purification of your three bodies comes into play when you combine Qi (energy) exercise, physical exercise, and meditation. This gives you the opportunity to maintain the natural essence of your soul (the divine source) by working on all three bodies together.
- Author BiographyNicholas Quartarone is a Taoist disciple of the San Bao Gong Taoist spiritual tradition, a subdivision of the Longhu Shan Zhengyi Monastery in Jiangxi Province, China. In 2015, he traveled to China to receive his Yellow Paper confirming his place in the Taoist lineage. Even as a practicing Taoist, Quartarone holds no bias or judgment towards any other spiritual practice. He believes that to maximize your full potential, you must purify what he considers the three major parts of your being: the mind, body, and spirit. He emphasizes in his teachings that working on the mind, body, and spirit simultaneously is the most efficient way one can ultimately discover their true self and holistically maximize their potential.
- Author(s)Nicholas Quartarone
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.