Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, @AdviceBBall teaches athletes how to maximize their potential through strength and conditioning. A player will never reach his/her maximum potential if they don't work on their strength and conditioning to the best of their abilities. In more detail, this book includes: A two week cycle workout plan Explanations of every exercise Dynamic and Static Stretching Routines Information about Strength and Conditioning Information about Diet & Sleeping Habits And a lot more! The point is that you are getting a lot of information from this book! This isn't a program that will lecture you about the science of muscles and claim that you will get a 45+ inch vertical ( we don't lie). This is a book that will show you how to maximize your strength and conditioning potential. I have used the techniques described in the book with myself and with others and we still use them to this day. We never want to stop because we are constantly getting results . Overall, if you want to become an elite athlete to match your elite skills, this is the book for you!
- Date of Publication30/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.