CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionRomance is about falling in love and starting a family. Maybe ... Baby? differs in that it chooses to explore the blossoming of love through the trials and tribulations of dealing with infertility. Infertility is a reality in today's world affecting four out of every five couples. The possibility of being infertile throws a previously strong and confident Talya Adam's life into utter turmoil. She links her self-worth to her fertility status. She convinces herself that she does t deserve love or attention from any man, least of all from her Boss, Jason Storm... the man she is secretly in love with. After all which man could ever want a woman who is incomplete, barren, less than a woman... Jason Storm tries to shake Talya out of her uncharacteristically emotional state and stops her from making irrational plans to overcome her potential infertility. But Jason is weighed down by burdens of his own and has decided he is t worthy of giving or receiving love. Having lost his first wife and child tragically, Jason believes it is safer to push aside the pulsing attraction he feels for Talya, as it can only lead to heartache and pain. Thrown together in this overwhelming situation, Jason and Talya, push against each other in a sensual and intimate tug of war. Will their feelings for each other liberate them from their self-imposed restrictions on love ... and will they be able to overcome the threat of infertility...
- Author BiographyArtie Jina lives in the rainbow nation, South Africa, with her husband, two sons and two Yorkshire terriers. She completed a Bachelor of Arts degree, majoring in English and Psychology. Simultaneously she entered the world of commerce and works full time for an International Corporation. But writing has always been a passion for her and she has written a number of novels and posted them on various websites as well as entered a number of writing competitions. Her other works can be found on Fanfiction.net under the Author name: Gibbsfan1. This novel, Maybe ... Baby? is her second entry for the ABNA awards. She states, My writing truly gives me the freedom to express myself. I was an introvert in my school days, always concerned with what others thought about me. But now no one and nothing can hold me back from being the expressive, intense, sensual & confident individual I am... I also loved reading and it helped me understand that I love writing Intrigue, Dark Intense Fiction and Romance. The more danger, high emotion and sexual tension in the books I read & write the better... To get to know her better, join her on Facebook or on Fanfiction.net.
- Author(s)Artie Jina
- Date of Publication14/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.