All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTragedy is stranger to Peter, but how can any son comprehend the news that instead of welcoming parents back from the holiday of a lifetime, they will instead be required to organise a funeral and deal with official reports and a company's denial of culpability. Four years later and an intriguing stranger appears at Peter's door with a compelling story of a miracle. Although Peter's best friend, Luke, believes it to be a con, Peter decides to place his trust in Fiona. And so begins the journey of Peter and Fiona; coming together accidently through a tragedy and a miracle all rolled into one life changing event, they irrevocably change one ather's lives. Combining the best of travel, survival and human connection, this absorbing tale will capture your imagination.
- Author BiographyMaybe I'll Write More Later... Maybe is the debut book by Patricia Ilich. Born in the UK, she emigrated to Australia alone aged 27. There she married and had two children, obtained a Bach. of App.Sc. as a mature student and married again at age 71. Patricia wrote this, her first book, at age 73.
- Author(s)Patricia Ilich
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication16/12/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.88Trending at AU $78.76
- AU $40.37Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $13.26Trending at AU $16.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.