Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $13.95Free postage
- AU $15.72Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionStanding at the corner of Morning Lane on a Sunday lunchtime is a weekly ritual for sixteen-year-old Jane Flynn. With her parents ready to serve the Sunday roast, sending Jane to wait outside the pub is the only way her beloved brothers Shaun, Pat and Rory will finish their Guinness and return home. But when Rory sees Jane being harassed by local bully Barney Hobbs, it isn't long before the Lord's Day is interrupted with a flash of his Irish temper. Barney and Rory have a rivalry that goes back many years - a mutual hatred inflamed by the seductive Cathy Meadows, the girl who broke up Rory's relationship with the poor but pretty Josie Guntrip, the girl who broke his heart by leaving him for the better-off Barney. When Cathy returns to the East End, Rory finding himself besotted once more, and with Barney using Jane to get at him, he hasn't the time to give Josie a second thought. Which is a shame, because t only has Josie never stopped loving him, but with the death of her spiteful, overbearing mother, she's about to get a surprise that will change her life for ever ...
- Author BiographyAnna King was born in the East End of London and grew up in Hackney.
- Author(s)Anna King
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication04/08/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight196 g
- Width109 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.34Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $60.03Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.57Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.