All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $11.67Trending at AU $13.50
- AU $17.22Trending at AU $20.98
- AU $23.97Trending at AU $26.98
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.12
- AU $10.57Trending at AU $14.14
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.22
- AU $18.17Trending at AU $23.48
About this product
- DescriptionIt's summer in Bordeaux. There's a heat wave, the vineyards are suffering, vintners are on edge, and wine expert Benjamin Cooker's daughter is visiting. A tragic car accident draws the Winemaker Detective and his assistant Virgile into a case where the stakes are very personal, and they uncover some dirty secrets hiding behind some of Bordeaux's finest grand cru classe wines from Margaux.
- Author BiographyJean-Pierre Alaux is a magazine, radio and tele- vision journalist when he is not writing novels in southwestern France. He is a genuine wine and food lover, and won the Antonin Careme prize for his cookbook La Truffe sur le Souffle, which he wrote with the chef Alexis Pelissou.
- Author(s)Jean-Pierre Alaux,Noel Balen
- PublisherLe French Book (NY)
- Date of Publication14/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleWinemaker Detective
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLe French Book (NY)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Translated bySally Pane
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.