All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor people planning to visit Mazatlan for short- and long-term stays alike, savvy travelers and those looking for a permanent place in the sun have long relied on this unique and personal guidebook since its first modest edition in 2001. While packed with the basic information one needs for a fulfilling vacation, author Charles Hall also shares his and others' experiences and observations about long-term stays in the Mexican resort and retirement community, helping both the newcomer and old-timer in smoothly sailing through their stay. Everything from where to eat to where to have a blender repaired, from finding a hotel room to buying a house, from finding new friends to finding a cause, is covered here in a friendly, conversational style. This new sixth edition has been exhaustively edited, updated, and revised making it truly the single most essential item on anyone's list of things to pack when headed for the Pearl of the Pacific.
- Author BiographyCharles A. Hall is a former lieutenant colonel in the U.S. army, high school principal, and superintendent of schools. He is the author of ABCs of School Leadership, So You Want to Be a School Administrator?, and The Whale Spirit. He lives in Yelm, Washington.
- Author(s)Charles A Hall
- PublisherEditorial Mazatlan
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEditorial Mazatlan
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement6th
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $25.35
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $12.39
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $25.05
- AU $25.17Trending at AU $31.87
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $13.34
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $32.94
- AU $21.90Trending at AU $29.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.