All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on real-life experience and written by expert authors, the books in the Maintenance and Upgrades Manual series from Crowood will help owners develop the workshop skills needed for the maintenance and repair of their cars, and give guidance on possibilities for improvements and upgrades to performance. With step-by-step instructions and safety information throughout, this book is a valuable technical resource for owners of Mk1 and Mk2 Mazda MX-5s. Illustrated with over 700 colour photographs the book covers: tools and safety; weekly routine checks and twice-yearly checks, and preparing for the MOT test; engine maintenance and tuning; gearbox and differential; brake maintenance and upgrades; uprating the suspension bushes and changing the springs and dampers; bodywork and hood maintenance and finally, what else can you do with an MX-5? Removing the bodyshell, making a kit car and converting to electric power.
- Author BiographyMotoring journalist Rob Hawkins has worked on MX-5s since the mid-1990s and has owned a Mk2 since 2012, which he has extensively maintained, repaired and modified. He has also worked with several MX-5 specialists to help research and produce this book. this is his third workshop book for Crowood.
- Author(s)Rob Hawkins
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication27/03/2017
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Series TitleMaintenance and Upgrades Manual
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note700 colour photographs
- Weight851 g
- Width210 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine16 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.