All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Mazda Miata is one of the most popular autocross performance, amateur racing, and street-driving open-top cars. This book shows readers how to make to most of any Miata: what to look for in a model, how to perform common maintenance and repair projects, plus over fifteen projects to improve performance and appearance, all of which can be done at home without expensive garage and workshop fees. Focusing in turn on engines, wheels, tires, suspension, body kits, interior and more, the projects include full details on required parts, time each one takes, cost, labor, tools, skill levels...all accompanied with clear, easy-to-follow instructions and full-colour illustrations: a virtual road map for taking the Miata the full distance.
- Author BiographyKeith Tanner is the author of Maxda Miata MX-5 Performance Projects, and a regular autocross racer.
- Author(s)Keith Tanner
- PublisherMotorbooks International
- Date of Publication14/06/2007
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Series TitleMotorbooks Workshop
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMotorbooks International
- Content Note250 colour
- Weight522 g
- Width209 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $70.39Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.