CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.71
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.18
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.10
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.35
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.81
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.63
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Mazie Reylds was a young girl, she believed monsters lived under her bed. Now a grown, married woman, she discovers one sleeps in her bed. Mazie schemes to save herself and her daughter. Her plan will work, if she can out-maneuver the monster who is a master of manipulation and control. She's got one thing going for her, the one thing she truly owns. Mazie has moxie to the bone. But will it be eugh? When his attentions shift to their twelve-year-old daughter, Mazie kws it's time to get the hell out. She hatches a plan to escape. But can she outwit the man she vowed to obey until death do they part?
- Author BiographyJulie Frayn pens award-winning novels and short stories that pack a punch. And a few stabs. She has published three novels and one short, short story collection. Julie's first novel, Suicide City, a Love Story, won two gold medals in the 2013 Authorsdb cover contest. Her second, It Isn't Cheating If He's Dead, is the Books and Pals 2014 Readers' Choice winner for women's fiction, and Mazie Baby was named to three Best of 2014 lists, IndieReader, Readfree.ly and Suspense Magazine. A proud Canadian, Julie calls the beautiful province of Alberta home. Though she's grown up on the edge of the Rocky Mountains in a city with the unfortunate nickname Cow Town - she doesn't ski, hates steak, and listens to good old rock and roll. In grade school, Julie was a math whiz, loved to write stories and poems in English class, and had an artistic flair for pencil drawings and pen and ink pointillism. When it came time to choose a career, she was torn between three loves. Her artistic brain ached to create. But her practical side, and the need to eat, won out. She devoted her career to numbers. She counts beans by day, but still revels in the written word. After years of writing on the down low, she finally came out as a full-fledged writer when she published her first novel in 2013. Suicide City, a Love Story began as a short story in 1998. That's a pretty long incubation period! But with the first click of that publish button, she never looked back. She wrote and published two more novels in the next fifteen months, with a fourth well on the way. When she is not working or writing, Julie spends as much time as possible with her two children (grown adults, really), while they still think she's cool. Follow her at www.twitter.com/juliefrayn and www.facebook.com/juliebirdfrayn. Subscribe to her blog at www.juliefrayn.com.
- Author(s)Julie Frayn
- PublisherJulie Frayn
- Date of Publication06/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJulie Frayn
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.