All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionMcCaulay's Algebra and Functions for College Entrance Exams contains questions on algebra and functions. These are the type of questions that are likely to appear in the mathematics sections of college entrance exams designed to measure the mathematical skills students have typically acquired in courses taken by the end of 12th grade. These practice questions will help improve scores on the Preliminary SAT/National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test (PSAT/NMSQT*), the SAT*, the ACT* Mathematics Test, the SAT* Subject Test in Mathematics Level 1, and the SAT* Subject Test in Mathematics Level 2. *PSAT/NMSQT is a trademark registered by the College Board and the National Merit Scholarship Corporation, SAT is a trademark registered by the College Board, and ACT is a trademark registered by ACT, Inc., which were t involved in the production of, and do t endorse, this product.
- Author BiographyPhilip Martin McCaulay is an actuary with a degree in mathematics from Indiana University. He has sold thousands of study guides and practice exam books in the fields of math, pensions, investments, finance, real estate, and massage therapy. He has also published books on card games, cooking, and military history. He volunteers to write, publish, and ship free copies of books to troops and military families through Operation Paperback. He is a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries, an Enrolled Actuary, a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries, and a Fellow of the Conference of Consulting Actuaries, with experience as a Vice Chair for the Society of Actuaries Education & Examination Committee.
- Author(s)Philip Martin McCaulay
- Date of Publication22/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.