Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionMcCaulay's CFA Level I Practice Exams are published in a five volume set, with each volume containing eight 120-question exams, for a total of 960 questions. The entire five volume set has forty exams and a total of 4,800 questions. Each exam has an answer key followed by the exam with the answers shown, including the formulas used to derive the numeric answers. The question formats and topic weights are similar to the actual CFA Level I exam. The questions were transformed from the study material in the CFA Institute Program Curriculum available from the CFA Institute. The practice exams are designed to complement the CFA Program curriculum and to facilitate the learning process, t to be used as a substitute for study of the prescribed curriculum.
- Author BiographyPhilip Martin McCaulay has sold thousands of practice exam books and study guides for licensing and credentialing examinations in the fields of pensions, investments, finance, real estate, and massage therapy. He is an actuary with experience on the Society of Actuaries' Education & Examination Committee.
- Author(s)Philip Martin McCaulay
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.