Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionAddison Pierce and Charlene Williams are perfect for each other. At least until murder gets in the way. Six years ago Katherine Pierce was violently pushed through a second floor banister and died hitting her foyer floor below. That horrible day haunts her husband, Addison Pierce. He is haunted by the police who consider him the one and only suspect but without the evidence to arrest. He is haunted by his former in-laws who are convinced he killed their daughter. He is haunted most by memories. Pierce tends to those memories and cultivates grief and loneliness in the small, rthern Wisconsin town of McClawstons Brook. His resolve, though, is cracking under the building strain of isolation and the war against the demons playing in his mind. When Charlie enters his life all the accumulated need and desperation send him hurtling into a relationship that he kws is doomed. Between w and a lifetime of happiness looms the specter that is Katherine's murder. Charlie refuses to live with the doubt and suspicion Pierce has been under all this time. Pierce would happily leave the past alone. Addison Pierce takes you into his confidence with an inside view of his life through a first person conversation that is relaxed, humorous, down-to-earth, and charming. The battle between his first wife's memory and his desire for Charlie is a mixture of sadness and hope. Pierce has just one serious shortcoming. Is he a killer?
- Author BiographyGary Vissers was born and raised in De Pere, Wisconsin and spent his early adult life in Green Bay as a true cheese-head working in the cheese industry and going to Packer games. He now lives with his wife, Janice, in Plymouth, Wisconsin, a small town in the rolling hills of the Kettle Moraine...and still is in the cheese business...when not writing stories.
- Author(s)Gary Vissers
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.