All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated fifth edition provides students of veterinary medicine and animal science with a concise and practical textbook specifically for endocrilogy and reproduction in domestic animals. Topics include domestic species, llamas, and South American camelids with all aspects of reproductive anatomy and physiology incorporated. The text blends practitioner and student needs to provide a physiological foundation with clinical flavour.
- Author Biography<b>Mauricio H. Pineda</b>, D.V.M., M.S., Ph.D., is an emeritus professor of Physiology, Department of Veterinary Physiology and Pharmacology, College of Veterinary Medicine, Iowa State University. <b>Michael P. Dooley</b>, M.S., Ph.D., is a former affiliate assistant professor of Physiology, Department of Veterinary Physiology and Pharmacology, College of Veterinary Medicine, Iowa State University.
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content Noteillus
- Weight1550 g
- Width185 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byMauricio Pineda,Michael Dooley
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.