All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential guide to the AP Physics C Exam, organized for easy reference and crucial practice Physics C is one of the biggest and most demanding of the Advanced Placement tests. McGraw-Hill Education 5 Steps to a 5: 500 AP Physics C Questions to Kw by Test Day, is designed to meet the needs of a wide range of students, including those who put off preparing until the last minute as well as those who have been preparing for the exam for months. All students will benefit from going over the questions written to parallel the topic, format, and degree of difficulty of the questions contained in the exam. Features: 500 AP-style questions and answers referenced to core AP materials; Detailed review explanations for right and wrong answers; Closely simulates the real AP exams; Covers both Mechanics and Electricity & Magnetism courses; and, offers an effective last-minute practice to help students build skills in a minimal amount of time.
- Author BiographyHugh Henderson teaches AP Physics at Booker T. Washington High School for the Performing and Visual Arts in Dallas, Texas
- Author(s)Hugh Henderson
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2017
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.