Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionTotally geared to the brand-new test scheduled to be introduced in 2015, this book offers concise summaries of all important concepts, textbook-quality scientific diagrams, and abundant practice questions. The unique Cross-Platform format adds outstanding value for students, who can study the whole program in print, online, or on a mobile device. This volume of McGraw-Hill Education's four-book MCAT test-prep series covers the life sciences topics that MCAT candidates need to master. Chapters are organized around the Foundational Concepts specified in the MCAT syllabus. Each unit ends with a Minitest in MCAT format to give students ample practice with MCAT-style questions. Closely follows the MCAT syllabus created for the all-new 2015 test Practice with MCAT-style questions on every topic Textbook-quality illustrations to enhance understanding Focuses tightly on topics tested on the MCAT About the Cross-Platform format: The Cross-Platform format provides a fully-comprehensive print, online, and mobile program: Entire instructional content available in print and digital form Personalized study plan and daily goals Powerful analytics to assess test readiness Flashcards, games, and social media for additional support For the time-pressured MCAT student, this unparalleled digital access means that full study resources are always at hand.
- Author BiographyGeorge Hademenos, PhD, is an assistant professor at the University of Dallas, where he teaches general physics and quantum physics. He has also taught at the University of Massachusetts and at UCLA. Candice McCloskey Campbell, PhD, is an assistant professor of chemistry at Georgia Perimeter College. Shaun Murphree, PhD, is an assistant professor of chemistry at Allegheny College. Jennifer M. Warner, PhD, teaches biology at the University of North Carolina, Charlotte. Amy B. Wachholz, PhD, is the director of health psychology at UMass Medical School. Kathy A. Zahler, MS, is a widely published test-prep author.
- Author(s)George J. Hademenos
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Out-of-print date22/12/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight528 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementCross-Platform Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.