All listings for this product
About this product
- Description500 Ways to Achieve Your Best Grades. We want you to succeed on your statistics midterm and final exams. That's why we've selected these 500 questions to help you study more effectively, use your preparation time wisely, and get your best grades. These questions and answers are similar to the ones you'll find on a typical college exam, so you will kw what to expect on test day. Each answer includes a comprehensive explanation for full understanding of the concepts involved. Whether you have been studying all year or are doing a last-minute review, McGraw-Hill's 500 Statistics Questions will help you achieve the final grade you desire. You can sharpen your subject kwledge and build your test-taking confidence with: 500 essential statistics questions; complete solutions for every problem; and coverage from data classification to simple linear regression.
- Author BiographySandra Luna McCune, PhD, is a former Regents Professor at Stephen F. Austin State University in Nacogdoches, Texas, where she received the Distinguished Professor Award. Dr. McCune has served as a statistical expert witness in both state and federal court. In addition, she is the author or coauthor of 16 books and more than 30 publications. She now is a full-time author and consultant.
- Author(s)Sandra Luna McCune
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTest Prep
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight356 g
- Width223 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.