All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionA breakthrough bilingual dictionary that makes finding the right Chinese character a breeze When he surveyed his students, authorQuanyu Huang found that only two outof 300 used a Chinese dictionary. Theirmain obstacle is how existing dictionariesare organized; either a user needs to kw the radical of a character, how to recognize or count writingstrokes, or how a character is prounced. In McGraw-Hill's Chinese Dictionary and Guide to 20,000 EssentialWords the author overcomes this problem with hisunique broken marks method. Each character is comprisedof different marks separated by a physical spaceor sharp change of direction at the end of a mark.Count these marks, and you can locate theChinese character you need in less than a minute. This dictionary and guide will also be a perfect complement to your AP Chinese studies.
- Author BiographyQuanyu Huang, Ph.D., is the director of the Confucius Institute in Oxford, Ohio, and a bestselling author in China.
- Author(s)Quanyu Huang
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- LanguageEnglish and Chinese
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1402 g
- Width200 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine40 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.