CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
McGraw-Hill's Writing an Outstanding College Application Essay: A Unique Guide to Writing an Application Essay That Will Get You into the College of Your Dreams by Estelle M. Rankin, Barbara Murphy (Paperback, 2007)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionWrite an original, show-stopping essay and get into the college of your dreams. How would you rather be defined - as a series of numbers representing four years of high school or in an articulate explanation of who you really are and what you want to be? Your college application essay is your big chance to make a lasting impression, and the expert guidance in McGraw-Hill's Writing an Outstanding College Application Essay shows you how.Expert writing coaches Estelle Rankin and Barbara Murphy show you how to craft a creative and original essay that will get you into the top college of your choice. Through their hands-on instruction, they'll teach you to find your voice as a writer, and they'll help you plan and write well-constructed, engaging college application essays that will hold admissions officers' attention and let your unique talents shine through. McGraw-Hill's Writing an Outstanding College Application Essay helps you: use self-interviews to create unique essays; plan and write the first draft; mine life experiences for topics; tweak the essay to fit different college applications; and use the strengths in examples of winning student essays and make the most of tips from the experts.
- Author BiographyEstelle Rankin taught AP Literature at Jericho High School and consults for College Board's AP and pre-AP divisions. Barbara Murphy taught AP English Language at Jericho High School and is a reader for the AP English Language and Composition exam. They are the creators of the McGraw-Hill 5 Steps to a 5 series.
- Author(s)Barbara Murphy,Estelle M. Rankin
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleStudy Guide
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchaum Outline Series
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight341 g
- Width188 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine11 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.