CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Books
Save on Other Books
- AU $32.51Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $24.03Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $12.01Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $29.60Trending at AU $32.47
- AU $27.89Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $28.17Trending at AU $30.21
- AU $18.07Trending at AU $23.34
About this product
- DescriptionMcGuire Memorial Awakening Spiritual Dimensions: Prayer Services with Persons with Severe Disabilities presents a program whereby persons with severe mental and physical disabilities and their caregivers are given the tools and the opportunity to awaken the Spirit of God within them. The book begins with a presentation on the purpose and methods used to allow its participants to evoke, awaken, and intuit the love and presence of God during a time of prayer. The somewhat contemplative prayer services of Awakening Spiritual Dimensions use a sensory-based model allowing symbols, sight, sounds, aroma, touch, and people to bring about a sense of the sacred to all who have gathered for prayer.
- Author(s)William L Gillum Ofm Cap M Ed
- Date of Publication27/04/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.