All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionAs a founding member of the McLaren racing team, Tyler Alexander has seen motor racing up close for more than half a century. McLaren from the Inside collects the best of Alexander's behind-the-scenes photographs from two very different eras. Part I covers the team's formative years in the 1960s, while Part II captures the high-tech, hypercompetitive atmosphere of today's Formula One scene. Along with such great drivers as Bruce McLaren, Denny Hulme, Kimi Raikkonen, and Jenson Button, Alexander's images also show the designers, engineers, and mechanics who have made McLaren such a successful motor racing team for so many years.
- Author BiographyTyler Alexander, a McLaren stalwart and one of the few remaining members of the team to have worked alongside original founder Bruce McLaren, retired in 2009.
- PublisherDavid Bull Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/08/2013
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationPhoenix
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavid Bull Publishing,U.S.
- Content Note10 colour photos, 115 b&w photos
- Weight1315 g
- Width280 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographer(s)Tyler Alexander
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.