All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThey had thing in common until love gave them everything to lose Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life--steady boyfriend, close family--who has never been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for ex-Master of the Universe Will Trayr, who is wheelchair bound after an accident. Will has always lived a huge life--big deals, extreme sports, worldwide travel--and w he's pretty sure he cant live the way he is. Will is acerbic, moody, bossy--but Lou refuses to treat him with kid gloves, and soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. When she learns that Will has shocking plans of his own, she sets out to show him that life is still worth living. A Love Story for this generation, Me Before You brings to life two people who couldn't have less in common--a heartbreakingly romantic vel that asks, What do you do when making the person you love happy also means breaking your own heart?
- Author BiographyJojo Moyes is the author of The Last Letter from Your Lover. Her follow-up, Me Before You, was a major bestseller in the UK. She is a writer for The Daily Telegraph and The Daily Mail, and she currently lives with her family in Essex, England.
- Author(s)Jojo Moyes
- PublisherThorndike Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleThorndike Core
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThorndike Press
- Weight717 g
- Width145 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.46Trending at AU $14.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.