All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a sequel Memoir to my first book, If Seen My Journey Living With Anxiety. In Me Finally I show the reader why life could feel joyless while struggling with anxiety. I bring up my encounters with my family and past that led to living a joyless life. I show the growth I made through therapy and critical thinking. I explain how I began to accept myself for who I was. It is important that the reader understand how family dysfunction plays a role in the continuation of anxiety. This is book is in three parts. Joyless, Joyful, and Understanding. With Joyless I explore with the reader why I became a person who lived without joy. I explore the angst within my family and the sexual abuse I suffered from. In Joyful I show how I came to understand my own sense of self and also how I improved it. I show how important it is to accept life as it was given to you. Within the book there are what I call Minuets. Situations that happened to me throughout my life that I felt fed the angst for me. I also show minuets that show why I should keep close the life events that created joy for me and t lose track, that amongst all the bad, there is always good. I sum up my book in Understanding, where I recount what I have learned. I have two prose writings here that show the reader in a more cryptic way how I developed who I am today. Thoughtful and provoking. Step in time with me and see how a different perspective, and learning about self can dramatically change your happiness.
- Author BiographyKarla Yazzolino lives in Oregon State. Home to the Columbia River Gorge. She has struggled with anxiety since she was a small child. Living with this disorder for so long she has experienced its low moments and even lower disappointments. She lives with her partner and their dog Kinsey where she is finally enjoying life to the fullest. Me Finally is Karla's second novel about surviving anxiety.
- Author(s)Karla Yazzolino
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.