All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $42.41
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.37
About this product
- DescriptionMallory Dane has a great family (at least on the surface), is popular at school (as long as she doesn't make waves), and dates an amazing boyfriend, Todd (who happens to be completely made up). Boys-and sex-are something Mallory just can't deal with, so she created her invisible guy to avoid it all. But when Liam Crawford comes along-a real guy, flesh and bones and strumming his guitar-Mallory starts questioning her fictional relationship. Is she really willing to give up Todd for Liam? And can she make amends for the lies she's told-even to her best friend, Tess? What if your biggest, most embarrassing secret was broadcast to the whole world? Letting go of her secret will be easier said than done, and Mallory will risk everything-her family, Tess, cheerleading, her reputation, and most of all, her heart.
- Author BiographySarah Jeffrey tries to squeeze writing time in between chauffeuring her kids around in a minivan (which she likes to pretend is a Volkswagen Bug convertible - red). She loves hanging out with her family and is a pretty skilled barista, a talent that comes in handy since she drinks tons of coffee. She lives in Virginia with her husband, three daughters, and a variety of animals.
- Author(s)Sarah Jeffrey
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication05/02/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight431 g
- Width145 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.