Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionThis book aims to answer all the questions teenagers want to ask about growing up, their changing bodies and what sex is that they are too embarrassed to ask. The book looks at how our body changes during puberty and how we develop emotionally. These physical and emotional changes are also looked at in how they affect our relationships with friends, parents and boyfriends or girlfriends. From spots and breasts to shaving and condoms, this is a perfect guide to growing up.
- Author BiographyAbout the author: Louise Spilsbury is a highly experienced children's author. She has written on many topics, from life skills and personal wellbeing to natural history. Louise lives in Devon with her husband and two children. She has gained first-hand experience of teenage issues from her own family and from working as a youth club leader. About the illustrator: Cartooning has brought Mike Gordon acclaim in worldwide competitions, adding to his international reputation as a top humorous illustrator. Since 1993 he has continued his successful career based in California, USA, already gaining a nomination in the prestigious National Cartoonist Society Awards.
- Author(s)Louise Spilsbury
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication12/11/2009
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleMe, Myself & I
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note35+
- Weight406 g
- Width196 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mike Gordon
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.