All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionAngela Tucker had t expected death that day. Newlywed, thirty years old and a successful public relations professional, she and her husband were driving home when a semi-truck hurtled over the center-lane divider and crushed their SUV. Her husband died on impact. She was left hanging onto life by a thin, golden thread. With her brain severely injured and her neck, shoulder, and ribs broken, she had instantly lost everything but her will to live. In the two years following the crash, with the help of doctors, therapists, friends and family, she fought to recover and to rebuild an entirely new life. This is the inspiring story of her recovery. Today, Angela lives indepently in New York City. The injury transformed her life in many surprising and positive ways. Now, she is an advocate for millions of people who have survived and w live with their own brain injury. She has been there and her experience informs and inspires us all.
- Author BiographyDuring his forty year professional career, Bill Ramsey wrote technical manuals, magazine articles and business newsletters. Retired and living in the mountains of western North Carolina, he now focuses his writing on real life topics. This is the most recent of his books. Learn of the others at www.LifesWrite.com . Meeting Angela for the first time just weeks after her tragic crash inspired me to research the topic of traumatic brain injury and to focus on her unrelenting and spirited battle to survive and recover. She is an amazing teacher and an inspiration. Writing about her has changed my life. Reading about her can change your life too.
- Author(s)Angela Leigh Tucker,Bill Ramsey
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date12/11/2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.