All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour life is filled with pressure and pain and heartache and disappointment. So was His. If you've ever tried to pick up the shattered pieces of your life and put them back together again without help, you kw it's an impossible task. When you lose your job, when divorce divides your family, when a loved one commits suicide, or when cancer claims a friend, it's easy to lose perspective and abandon hope. According to Jon Weece, Christianity does t require you to smile through your pain, much less praise God for tormenting you. God doesn't enjoy your suffering. But he does understand it-and he kws exactly how to fix it. That's what Me Too is all about: A God who turned the ugliness of the cross into a spectacle of eternal beauty. An all-powerful Lord who will do the same with the pain of this world. An eternal Father who specializes in wiping away tears and putting you back together again. If you'll allow him.
- Author BiographyJon Weece is the lead teaching pastor at Southland Christian Church, a community of 14,000 Christ-followers in Lexington, Kentucky. He is the author of Jesus Prom. Prior to Southland, Jon was a missionary to Haiti for four years, where he met his wife, Alli. They have two children.
- Author(s)Jon Weece
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight199 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.