All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.59
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $25.41Trending at AU $27.69
About this product
- DescriptionThere's thing quite like spending time with your brother. There are good times to share, messes to make, and, sometimes, bad moods to endure. Me and My Brother lets readers experience all these things through the activities of two young brothers. Together the boys have fun stirring up trouble in the kitchen, playing with daddy in the park, and horsing around in the sandbox. But when afteron antics turn to tears over a favorite toy, it's time for some quiet. After a little reading for older brother and a nap for younger, all is well again--and just in time for a pillow fight. A yummy snack rounds out the day. Ruth Ohi blends her gentle visual style with easy, rhyming text to create a simple story that richly conveys the nature of brotherhood. Me and My Brother will be familiar, comforting, and wholly endearing to siblings of any age and to the parents who love them.
- Author BiographyRuth Ohi is the illustrator of more than 40 books. This is her seventh for which she is also the author. Book Review Digest has commented that children will delight in the wonderful world captured by Ohi's feast-for-the-eyes illustrations. She lives in Toronto.
- Author(s)Ruth Ohi
- PublisherAnnick Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintAnnick Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book
- Interest AgeTo 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.