All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a labor of love and gives an autobiographical account of the amazing life of a woman of God, Amelia M. Thomas. It is rich in history of the Moore Family and the Thomas Family, and the many lives they have touched over the course of the 70 years Amelia has lived so far. She invites you to share the laughter, tears, and warm loving moments with her family whose roots are and will forever be in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Author BiographyAmelia M. Thomas, Jean as most people call her, is a devoted wife and mother of two daughters and one son. She is active in her church and in her community and gives God all the glory for any accomplishments she has made in her life. Jean has been writing for several years; this which includes many children's books that she created and designed especially for her granddaughter. Jean hopes to publish these books within the next coming year.
- Author(s)Amelia M Thomas
- PublisherFM Publishing Company
- Date of Publication05/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFM Publishing Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.