All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.74
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.87
About this product
- DescriptionAt the height of the Great Depression there were 250,000 teenagers on their own traveling all over the U.S. When two naive seventeen year old boys met on the road and decided to team-up for their journey from Tennessee to California they had idea of the dangers, the adventures, the love and the lessons in life that would force them to grow up fast.
- Author BiographyRichard Guiney is a native Californian. His first job was walking racehorses at the age of 8 while his 18 year old brother was a jockey. At the age of 26 he became employed at the famous Hearst State Historical Monument where he was employed for over 32 years. Richard is married with 3 children and this is his first novel.
- Author(s)Richard Guiney
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.