Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.47+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's for dinner? After a busy day, Meals in Minutes is just what you need to answer that question. Get dinner on the table in a flash with our recipes for speedy suppers, sides and sweets...they're all ready in less than an hour! Plus, with tons of timesaving tips, you can spend less time in the kitchen and more around the table. Try out hearty-in-a-hurry dishes like Stuffed Tomatoes, Meatball Sub Casserole, Cheesy Potato Bake, BBQ Hamburgers or Turkey Pizza Sandwiches tonight. While dinner's simmering, whip up a scrumptious dessert and surprise the whole gang. They'll love favorites like Caramel Layer Brownies, Slice of Sunshine Cake, Cocoa Streusel Bars or Strawberry Angel Bites. They couldn't be easier...there's even a whole selection made with cake and brownie mixes! With every chapter filled with quick & easy recipes and lots of clever ideas plus an oh-so-handy pantry list, you'll want to make every meal in minutes! Hardcover, 224 pages. (9-1/4 x 6-1/2 )
- Author BiographyBack in 1984, Vickie Hutchins and Jo Ann Martin, next-door neighbors raising their families in the little town of Delaware, Ohio, started Gooseberry Patch. They were two moms with small children looking for a way to do what they loved and stay home with the kids too. They shared a love of home cooking and making memories with family & friends. After many a conversation over the backyard fence, Gooseberry Patch was born. They put together the first catalog & cookbooks at their kitchen tables and packed boxes from the basement, enlisting the help of loved ones wherever they could. From that little family, Gooseberry Patch has grown to include an amazing group of creative folks who love cooking, decorating and creating as much as Vicki and Jo Ann. Hard to believe it's been over 25 years since those kitchen-table days. Today, Gooseberry Patch is best known for homestyle, family-friendly cookbooks. They love hand-picking the recipes and are tickled to share their inspiration, ideas and more with you. One thing's for sure, they couldn't have done it without their friends all across the country. Whether you've been along for the ride from the beginning or are just discovering Gooseberry Patch, welcome to the family!
- PublisherGooseberry Patch
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleEveryday Cookbook Collection
- Place of PublicationDelaware
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGooseberry Patch
- Out-of-print date01/10/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width183 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsComb bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.