All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionA fun collection of edgy poems about the emotional rollercoasters in life. The author hopes to inspire songwriters to use her words.
- Author BiographyAfter many years of experimentation, Laura is still trying to figure out what she wants to be when she grows up. Has made attempts at secretarial, construction, gardening, motherhood, and diagnosing tree illnesses. By far, being a mother has been the most challenging, rewarding, inspirational and evolutionary experience of them all...
- Author(s)Laura Jean Pringle
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.