All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLong considered dead by mainstream critics, the basic ideas of Marx are brought to life in this overview of his thought. The Meaning of Marxism 2nd Edition argues that rather than being irrelevant, Marx's ideas about globalisation, oppression and social change are more important than ever in the unstable and unpredictable ecomic state of the world today. Including chapters on the Marxist view of history, Marxism and oppression and the future socialist society, Paul D'Amato takes the reader through the full gamut of Marxist thought.
- Author BiographyPaul D'Amato is the associate editor of the International Socialist Review. His writing has appeared in CounterPunch, Socialist Worker and Selves and Others. He is an activist based in Chicago, IL.
- Author(s)Paul D'Amato
- PublisherHaymarket Books
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHaymarket Books
- Weight562 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.