All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis elegant volume offers a visual glossary of popular flowers and their meanings followed by 25 arrangements, each expressing a different sentiment. Flower arrangers will love combining laurel (meaning 'success') and sage (meaning 'virtue') to wish a friend success in a new endeavor, or carolina jasmine ('separation') with zinnia ('thoughts of you') to say a simple 'I Miss You.' From Luck, True Love, Proud of You, Happiness, and many more, each of the bespoke bouquets suits a special occasion or recipient. Visually rich with stunning lifestyle photography and watercolor illustrations throughout, MEANINGFUL BOUQUETS brings a truly personal spin to flower arranging.
- Author BiographyLeigh Okies is a floral stylist and designer working for high-end clients throughout the Bay Area. Her design and floral work has been featured in many publications including Sunset and The New York as well as on many wedding blogs, including Martha Stewart Weddings and Style Me Pretty. She lives in Berkeley, CA. Lisa McGuinness is a passionate gardener, flower lover, writer, and editor with 20 years of experience. She has collaborated with numerous high-profile brands and publishers. She lives in Walnut Creek, CA.
- Author(s)Leigh Oakies,Lisa McGuinness
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication28/03/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Notefull-colour photographs and watercolour illustrations throughout, unjacketed
- Weight680 g
- Width197 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.