All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe most important book for your boss to read this year. -SETH GODIN Empathy, relevance, and affinity-three great concepts to help you make a dent in the universe. Jiwa explains a whole new way to invate and change the world. -GUY KAWASAKI A must read for any entrepreneur or marketer. It's full of lots of aha moments with a concrete tool that you can implement immediately. This book should be added to every marketer's toolkit! -DIANE DIAZ, Instructor Digital Storytelling & Branding, FULL SAIL UNIVERSITY This book and the Story Strategy Blueprint inside are invaluable for anyone who wants to disrupt their industry and to kw and genuinely matter to their customers. Bernadette's unique views and teachings will give you the most important, empathetic tools to kw the consumer and be a successful storyteller. -ANTONIO ZEA, Global Director, Football Footwear, UNDER ARMOUR As marketers our future value and success relies on using our customers as our compass. Through inspiring case studies, learn about the Invation Trifecta and how affinity that is earned, rather than attention that is bought can power your business growth. Bernadette digs deep to explain why brands that give a damn make a difference and win in terms of profits, people and the planet. -LEE TONITTO, CEO, AUSTRALIAN MARKETING INSTITUTE One of Inc Magazine's Top Business Books of 2015. Our new digital landscape has spawned an entrepreneurial culture and the belief that anyone with a laptop and an Internet connection has the power to change the world-to create an idea that flies. But for every groundbreaking business that started this way, a thousand others have stalled or failed. Why? What's the secret to success? What do Khan Academy, the GoPro camera, the Dyson vacuum cleaner and Kickstarter have in common? After years of consulting with hundreds of invators, creatives, entrepreneurs and business leaders to help them tell the stories of their ideas, I have discovered something: every business that flies starts t with the best idea, the biggest budget or better marketing, but with the story of someone who wants to do something-and can't. We don't change the world by starting with our brilliant ideas, our dreams; we change the world by helping others to live their dreams. The story of ideas that fly is the story of the people who embrace them, love them, adopt them, care about them and share them. Successful ideas are the ones that become meaningful to others-helping them to see what's possible for them. Our ideas fly when we show others their wings.
- Author BiographyBernadette Jiwa is a brand storytelling pioneer, a champion of businesses that want to be meaningful brands and author of four #1 Amazon Business Bestsellers. Her blog TheStoryofTelling.com was voted as the Best Australian Business Blog in 2012 and chosen by Smart Company as one of Australia's Top 20 Business Blogs in 2013 and 2014. Bernadette was named as one of the Top 100 Branding and Marketing Experts to follow on Twitter and she spoke at TEDx about 'The Secret To Spreading Ideas'. Her work as the leader of organisational change around marketing and brand storytelling sees her consulting with and speaking to global brands, business leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Author(s)Bernadette Jiwa
- PublisherPerceptive Press
- Date of Publication09/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerceptive Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.