All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThere may t be any more confusing (or more pressing) issue for health care providers than understanding and implementing the government's Meaningful Use policies. Ultimately, Meaningful Use is intended to enable you to provide more thorough quality care for your patients. That is a goal to get behind and promote. Getting there is the challenge. So, this book has pieced the myriad of information available together in a simple narrative coupled with a question and answer format to enable you to understand and implement these new government policies.
- Author BiographyGordon Duncan is an award-winning educator, salesman, teacher, manager, and writer. He has taught in the public school system, lobbied for school's accreditation, managed eye clinics, led sales' teams, and also publishes books on theology, church, and culture. You can find out more about his philosophies for the eye industry at practiceprogress.com and his thoughts on church and culture at jgordonduncan.com. He has been happily married to Amy for over 15 years and is the proud father of 3 wonderful girls. He is a graduate of East Carolina University and Reformed Theological Seminary.
- Author(s)Gordon Duncan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jay Holmes
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.