All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a timely revival of the social and political importance of meaningful work, which explores a philosophy of work based upon the value of meaningfulness and argues for the institution of a new politics of meaningfulness.
- Author BiographyRuth Yeoman is a Research Fellow at the University of Oxford, UK. She writes on the importance of meaningful work, researches the ethics and practice of mutuality in co-owned and conventionally owned enterprises, and provides advice on the leadership and organizational practices needed for mutuality and meaningfulness.
- Author(s)Ruth Yeoman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/09/2014
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight470 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.