Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionHow to cultivate love and compassion How we can genuinely benefit others How to practise the methods that lead us to enlightenment Many people have the compassionate wish to benefit others, but few understand how to accomplish this effectively in daily life. Bodhisattvas are friends of the world who have such strong compassion they are able to transform all their daily activities into a means to benefit others. The path of the Bodhisattva was exquisitely explained in the universally loved poem Guide to the Bodhisattva's Way of Life by the 8th century master Shantideva. With this commentary by Geshe Kelsang Gyatso, the full effectiveness and profundity of this wonderful poem are revealed in full and made applicable for our time.
- Author BiographyGeshe Kelsang Gyatso is a fully accomplished meditation master and internationally renowned teacher of Buddhism who has pioneered the introduction of modern Buddhism into contemporary society. He is the author of 21 highly acclaimed books that perfectly transmit the ancient wisdom of Buddhism to our modern world. He has founded over 1200 Kadampa Buddhist centres and groups throughout the world.
- Author(s)Geshe Kelsang Gyatso
- PublisherTharpa Publications
- Date of Publication03/09/2007
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationUlverston
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTharpa Publications
- Out-of-print date12/05/2016
- Content Noteblack and white line illustrations
- Weight685 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.